1006 W. St. Maartens Drive, Suite B
St. Joseph, MO 64506
Deb Powers, Executive Director
We build, strengthen, and inspire leaders through training and networking experiences.
We envision thriving communities and dynamic leaders.
A program for community leaders interested in the regional growth of Northwest Missouri through high-quality training and networking opportunities. Participants are selected from the nineteen counties of Andrew, Atchison, Buchanan, Caldwell, Carroll, Clay, Clinton, Daviess, DeKalb, Gentry, Grundy, Harrison, Holt, Linn, Livingston, Mercer, Nodaway, Sullivan and Worth. Classes start in January of each year and meet monthly through June in different locations throughout the region.
Leadership Northwest Missouri will:
• Provide high quality training to enhance leadership skills
• Give you the opportunity for in-depth discussions regarding issues facing our region
• Enhance your ability to look at issues/opportunities in a regional context
• Identify avenues for active participation at the local and regional level
• Create a network of regional contacts
• Provide opportunities to participate in regional class projects
• Grant Professional Development Hours (57) at no additional cost
Target Audience: Adult
Average Size: 20 - 30
Leadership Northwest Missouri is a leadership development program designed for up-and-coming and established leaders. Classes meet monthly from January through June, and are held on a weekday,
9 am to 4 pm. The program includes an overnight retreat, classroom instruction, Leadership Challenge materials, a class project, and a graduation celebration in July.
Organization Profile (members-only data)
ALP members gain access to useful data about other leadership organizations, such as budget range, alumni group size, and the population served. This data can help you make more informed decisions within your organization. Please join ALP or login to your account to gain access to this data.